The Gator Football Team Will Be GREAT This Year
I attended the Orange and Blue Game for the first time this past weekend. I was really excited to cheer on some new players and a new coach.
This coming fall will be my last semester before I graduate. I am happy that I will get to witness another Gator Football season. I really think the boys have it down this year.
The Swamp was filled with 53,015 fans on Saturday; the fourth-highest in school history for a spring game. Read the entire article here, about the OB game as well as what is expected of this upcoming season.
This coming fall will be my last semester before I graduate. I am happy that I will get to witness another Gator Football season. I really think the boys have it down this year.
The Swamp was filled with 53,015 fans on Saturday; the fourth-highest in school history for a spring game. Read the entire article here, about the OB game as well as what is expected of this upcoming season.

Comments
Post a Comment