Newest Addition: Whole Foods Market

Photo Courtesy of The Gainesville Sun Staff Writer Daniel Smithson

Gainesville is expecting a big addition to the Butler Town Center: Whole Foods Market announced the grand opening of the new store will be May 9 at 9 a.m.

The store is located at 3490 SW Archer Road. According to The Gainesville Sun article, it will have about 140 full- and part-time employees and will be open every day from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m.

Whole Foods will anchor the Butler Town Center commercial center, along with the newly renovated Regal Cinema, P.F. Chang’s restaurant and other retail stores.

I love the Whole Foods in my hometown, Orlando, and I can't wait to have one five minutes from me in Gainesville. My favorite thing to buy at Whole Foods is their stuffed grape leaves! I'm also excited to try their create-your-own acai bowls. 
You can read the entire story here

Comments

Popular Posts